6 Min 360 PVC Box Jump Relay
How it works:
The class will be divided into two groups and stationed at one side of the gym. On the opposite side of the gym will be 2 soft plyo boxes. Each box will have 4 PVC pipes lying on top of them and will extend off of the box, 1 on each side. They will be weighted down with a 45lb Plate in the center.
At 3..2..1.. go, the first teammate for each team will run down to the box, jump over each PVC Pipe and then run back to tag a teammate. If a person knocks over a pipe, they must set it back up before moving on. The team with the highest number of times through wins!
Front Rack Mobility Drills
Perform Each at 30-40 Seconds Per side
1 – Internal Rotator Stretch with PVC Pipe – Start Position
2 – Internal Rotator Stretch with PVC Pipe – Finish Position
3 – Internal Rotator Stretch with PVC Pipe – Contract/Relax
Then HAM Drill
Spider Stretch to Hip Drop (senior picture) on both sides, Frog Stretch, 10 steps Duck Walk
Review the Clean
– Working from the Top Down, review the 3 positions of the clean and correct faults in posture (over extension or rounding) while athletes are in each position
– Start with the Bar in the Hip with the knees soft, torso vertical with shoulders behind the bar, knuckles down, arms straight with elbows pointed out, weight mid foot.
– Move to the power position with knees swept back behind the bar, shoulders in front of the bar, knuckles down, arms straight with elbows pointed out, weight mid foot.
– The athletes will practice moving from this position to the hip for a few reps so the coaches can see/correct movement faults.
– Move from the power position at the knee to the start position. Weight should be mid foot, torso vertical with shoulders behind the bar and knees slightly in front of the bar. The athletes will practice moving from this position to the Power position at the knee for a few reps so the coaches can see/correct movement faults.
“The Big Clean Complex”
Use 20 Min to alternate in groups of 3 through the following complex. Climb Weight Across Sets, but use a weight that you can perform the complex unbroken with good technique.
Hang Squat Clean from the Hip + Hang Squat Clean from the Knee +Squat Clean + Push Press + Hang Squat Clean from the Hip +Hang Squat Clean from the Knee + Squat Clean + Push Jerk + Hang Squat Clean from the Hip + Hang Squat Clean from the Knee + Squat Clean + Split Jerk
9 Min AMRAP
1 Wall Ball
1 Devils Press
2 Wall Balls
2 Devils Presses
3 Wall Balls
3 Devils Presses
4 Wall Balls
4 Devils Presses
and so on…
P-20/14,50/35, L-20/14, 35/25, F-, 14/10, 25/15
Banded Face Pulls 3×20
Banded Tricep Push Downs 3×20
DB Reverse Flys 3×12