Compare to Friday 4/6/18
EMOM x 6
4 Squat Thrusts
15 Double Unders or 15 Single Unders
Joint Mobility/Group Stretch x 6 min
Review the L-Seated Dumbbell Press with the group using a light set of dumbbells
– Glutes, hamstrings and heels should be making contact with the floor.
– Make sure there is no rounding anywhere in your back (lower or upper)
– Maintain a tall and rigid core throughout the lift.
– A wider leg stance will allow those with poor flexibility in the hips to maintain a neutral spine.
– Lockout your shoulders at the top of the movement
Use 15 min to move through 4 rounds of:
A. 8-10 L-Seated Dumbbell Presses
B. 12-15 Hindu Push-ups (scale as needed)
C. 12-15 GHD Hip Extensions
Rest as needed between movements
3 Rounds, 1 Min AMRAP at each station
Alternating KB Goblet Reverse Lunges
Hand to Hand Russian KB Swing
DBall Over Shoulder – AHAP
Battle Rope – In and Out Jump Slams
P – 32kg(70#)/24kg(53#), 155/115, L – 24kg(53#)/16kg(35#), 135/95, F – 16kg(35#)/12kg(26#), 95/65