Proven Performance Center has the absolute best coaches, staff, and community around, with a top notch facility.
Our mission is to support parents in their quest to workout with young children.
We offer childcare to give parents an opportunity to de-stress, socialize, and model a healthy lifestyle for their families knowing their children are in safe hands.
Childcare is offered Monday through Thursday during the 4:00 p.m. class and must be reserved in advance.
Fees: $20/month/child, or $5 drop in per session.
- Children from age 6 weeks to 10 years old are accepted
- Children should arrive fed and diapered before class starts
- Parents are responsible for changing their children’s diapers and will be asked to change a diaper should this need to happen during a session
- EverProven and its staff are not responsible for lost or damaged items brought from home and all items should be labeled with the family name. Chokable items such as coins, marbles, balloons, toy guns and any sharp objects are not permitted.
- Per NH State Law, Parents and legal guardians must remain in the gym while their children are in the childcare area. Parents may not leave the premises for any reason while their children are in the childcare facility.
- Light snacks are allowed in the childcare area. Clear drinks in spill-proof containers are acceptable. Please label all items.
- Parents are responsible for cleaning up after their children to include snacks and toys around the room.
- Please have shoes and/or socks on children over 6 months of age.
- Fighting, to include biting, hitting, spitting or any other bodily contact that occurs without consent and horseplay will not be tolerated in Childcare. Parents will be asked to assist if a child displays rough play.
- We kindly ask parents to keep their children home if they are sick. If your child has a fever or has had an illness that warranted a doctor’s visit, we ask that you seek alternative childcare outside of the gym or keep your kids at home until they are no longer contagious. If your child was kept home from school for illness they should not be brought in to childcare.
- Caregivers will do their best to console all children, however, if a child crise in excess of 20 minutes, a parent will be asked to assist.
Ready to Get Started??
Schedule an introductory session and give us the chance to tell you how we can help you get started on the path to health, fitness, community, and happiness 🙂