The CrossFit group class is our most popular program. A CrossFit class is structured in a group fitness setting led by a qualified coach. The coach will give both group and individualized instruction during class to ensure all movements are performed safely and successfully. Each class consists of a dynamic warm-up and mobility session, followed by either a strength movement or skill practice. The class then moves to the metcon (metabolic conditioning) to finish out the class. Every workout will be scaled to your fitness level, so you get the maximum workout every time.
Our Dover facility has men’s and women’s locker rooms, showers and forced air and heating.
We offer childcare at the 4:00 p.m. class Monday-Friday and Saturday at 9:15 a.m.
Other Services Offered in Dover
- Personal Training, Small Group Personal Training and Individual Program Design
- Nutrition Consultation, Coaching and Accountability
- Sports Performance and Team Training
- Treehouse Kids (children’s fitness program)
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Massage Therapy