Join our amazing gym and community!
Looking for a job where you can help improve lives on a daily basis? Join our team. Below are current openings.
To apply send your resume, letter of intent and three references to [email protected].
EverProven CrossFit is an equal opportunity employer.
Membership & Customer Service Coordinator
Estimated 10-12 hours per week
This job description is seen as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the employee is accountable. However, the employee’s obligations are bound to vary and develop, so the job description should be seen as a guide and not as a permanent, definite and exhaustive statement.
Job Purpose – The Membership & Customer Service Coordinator plays a critical role in providing a first class experience to members, prospective members and visitors to our facility. Together with other members of the staff, the Coordinator is an ambassador for EverProven and will be the first point of contact for inquiries and questions.
Membership & Customer Service Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
The main functions are:
- Provide exceptional customer service experience to all members, non-members and users of the facility
- Provide information on classes and availability and ensure that adequate stocks of information flyers are available as needed
- Create an excellent first impression of the gym by providing a warm welcome, tidy appearance and pleasant manner at all times
- Maintain records on each client through member management software (Wodify) including active memberships, cancellations, upgrades, downgrades, holds and billing/payment information.
- Supports member retention, client satisfaction and ensures prompt customer service for questions and membership inquiries from current members.
- Identify Members of the Month and create blog posts.
- Answer incoming phone calls/phone messages (while onsite during active working hours) and deliver messages as necessary.
- Schedule new inquiry appointments, and follow up with next steps and membership information
- Maintain weekly inventory of all retail stock and process charges. Reporting discrepancies to the Manager.
- Communicate announcements and updates to coaches via Slack and/or email as needed.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the SOP manual.
- Act as a scribe for staff meetings and send out meeting notes afterwards
- Meet with and/or provide regular updates to the Manager.
- Undertake other duties, of a similar professional nature and commensurate with the role, at the request of the Manager, CEO, or CFO
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work independently
- 3-5 years of customer service experience preferred
- College or technical degree in a related field preferred
- Experience with Crossfit desired
- Flexibility in schedule to work occasional evening, weekend or daytime hours as needed
- Unlimited crossfit membership to EverProven, with access to over 120 classes each month, including weekly yoga
- Starting wage of $15/hour
- Flexible hours, with partially remote hours potentially available
- Discounts on retail items
To Apply: send resume, cover letter and three references to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the role is filled. (posted April 7, 2021)
EverProven CrossFit is accepting applications to create an eligibility list for the following positions;
-Full Time Lead Coach/Personal Trainer
-Part Time Coach/Personal Trainer
We are seeking professionals who are truly passionate about helping others on and off the floor in the gym. Applicants must possess a deep desire to help others and be capable of becoming a strong and influential leader of diverse groups. Applicant must also have a potent desire to be creative and intrepreneurial. We allow our employees to build their own programs and generate additional income inside of our umbrella without the employee taking the risk of being on their own. This grants our employees not only the freedom to grow as a coach and work on the things that they have passion for but also creates significant financial opportunities for them.
Applicants must possess the following personal characteristics to be considered;
– outstanding personal dive and immense desire to coach groups and individuals
– genuine compassion and care to help others and prioritizes others before themself
– is organized and thorough
– is open minded and accepting of feedback/constructive criticism
– loves being challenged
– the ability to influence and lead others
– thinks “outside the box”
– the quality of being relentless (not someone who gives up easily)
– the desire and ability to create and share knowledge that is meaningful, interesting and influential (blogs, social media, emails etc)
– the desire and ability to share their knowledge and/or passion by creating programs that educate, entertain and inspire others
– be in the aggressive and constant pursuit of excellence in all that they do
Minimum Qualifications are as follows:
– 18 years old
– High School Diploma/GED
– CrossFit Level 1, Level 2 Preferred (full time must obtain Level 2 within 1 year of employment)
– Clean Criminal Record
-Availability and flexibility(early mornings, daytime, evenings, some weekends)
Additional preference may be given to those with:
-Current CrossFit level 2, 3 or 4
– OPEX – CCP
– Degrees, certification or coursework in related fields
– Willingness to lead/create specialty programs/groups
– Experience in successfully leading/creating specialty programs/groups (such as; corporate wellness, programs for special populations, etc)
– 2 Years of experience Coaching CrossFit and/or Personal Training with success in a similarly fast paced environment
– Experience in working with and programming for clients in a one on one and/or small group setting
– Any other specialty skills
-Healthy base pay plus intrapreneurial opportunities (the ability to create and express your own programs and ideas) with generous financial incentives.
– Free 24/7 gym access.
– Continuing Education Opportunities
– Paid time off (full time employees)
If you are interested in working in a large, fast paced Strength and Conditioning facility in a position gives you unlimited freedom to grow as you see fit, please email a letter of intent and resume to include professional references to Matt Michaud at [email protected]
Serious inquiries only please.
EverProven CrossFit is an equal opportunity employer.
Additional Application Instructions
Ready to Get Started??
Schedule an introductory session and give us the chance to tell you how we can help you get started on the path to health, fitness, community, and happiness 🙂